Warehouse Stationery Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We understand it’s important to you to know how we treat it.
What information is collected? How do you use it?
If you choose to provide personal information to Warehouse Stationery, we may use it for these purposes:
- To respond to compliments and complaints.
- To improve our website.
- To notify competition winners or fulfil promotional obligations.
- To inform you of or provide you with products or services offered by us or selected third parties from time to time.
When you email us, we retain the email, but the information is used only for the purpose for which it was provided.
Information we collect will not be used in ways you have not consented to.
We monitor this site to identify user trends and so we can improve the site. We collect information such as browser type used, but use it in aggregate form only. Your individual details will not be identified.
How is my personal information protected? Who has access to it?
The Privacy Act 1993 requires we follow strict procedures in storing and using personal information you provide.
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
However, in certain circumstances we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- If you consent
- If we provide aggregated customer statistics and site trend data to service providers (such data contains no identifiable personal information)
- If required by a court of law, to a third party or the New Zealand Police
- If we suspect fraud, we may supply your information to our bank, a relevant credit card issuer or the New Zealand Police
- If you apply for BizRewards membership, to our BizRewards Partners and credit agencies (to verify your application and credit history)
If I want to change my details?
You have the right to access your personal information we hold, and, if it is incorrect, the right to amend or update it. Contact our Privacy Officer on email@example.com. We may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
If I no longer wish to receive communications?
From time to time, we may notify you of new or special offers or important changes to this site. If you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can opt out at any time – contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome any question or comment – email us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a message provided to your web browser by our web server. Your web browser stores cookies in a text file on your computer. A message is sent back to our server each time your browser requests a page from the server.
The cookies we send are identifiable as sent by warehousestationery.co.nz.
We incorporate Google Analytics into our website. This service also sets cookies on your computer. Google Analytics cookies do not identify you in any way.